Rabu, 10 Juni 2009

FOTO MESRA ANDI SORAYA RESTU SINAGA DI SUSUK POCONG

foto mesra andi soraya'susuk pocong'
foto mesra andi soraya
Now,'Foto mesra andi soraya restu sinaga' in 'susuk pocong'film was outspread in various internet forum."There I do a sex scene with my husband, so not figure Andi Soraya. Do not just view the scene from that.In 'Susuk pocong', We just simply can see from the totality. If the image is not a problem. Demi Moore also ever played striptease film. But the view it as a good drama film, "he said in the press screening at the Film Susuk Pocong FX Mall, Jakarta, Tuesday (9 / 6). According news,Foto mesra Andi Soraya in 'susuk pocong' film can found easy in internet.

"I know him, but I'm not a permit. So he took syuting again. Yes he should not watch the movie, I was hit later. But I believe him,because the opponent actress is Restu Sinaga, a friend he also, "she said.

Matter of personal research that he can do more for deepens the film that starring him, he is not reluctant to exchange ideas with the Paranormal.

"I get many, to people who use nail Is Paranormal. If I do not use, so I do not know. I just cantiknya natural. Is a temporary implant, even if people it's savor is limit so can people hate return ," she said.